From: Sandin, Karl-Olov <Karl-Olov.Sandin@MoDoSkog.MoDoGroup.com>
To: 'ned_glenn@hotmail.com' <ned_glenn@hotmail.com>;
type3@vwtype3.org <type3@vwtype3.org>
Date: 13 January 1999 08:24
Subject: SV: [T3] "Dark side" heater improvement

Hi again!
It just hit me - a little drawback with your solution is that you
have to be
sure that there are no leaks on the sucking side of the system
(especially
around the heater chambers).  Otherwise there is a risk that the fan
will
cause an underpressure in the heaters, suck in exhaust fumes and
pump them
into the cabin. Not healty! (-Right, Eduardo?)