[T3] can I do this ? a question for the brake gurus out there.

As I progress with my conversion to front discs I have come across a
problem/question. I'm <obviously> going to use a dual circuit master cylinder,
can I use my stock ( '65 ) reservoir ( single line out ) into a tee and then
into the master cylinder ? If not why not ? If so, cool !!

Thanks, Dan
my65notch@aol.com
http://users.aol.com/my65notch/index.htm