[T3] Air cleaner leaking oil

Hi ther, well , remember the trans problems that I have , well , I replace
the trans with my old one
(only the trans, not the diff) and she's pulling well now, - I did this job
in about 5 hours so I kind of
prode in my self-. for the first time I dissamble the non workin auto trans
, cool things going ther,
and I found that the D and R cluch discs are way gone.
Well now for my probem , my air cleaner is leaking oil all over , the oil
level is O.K , but all of my
engine right side is messed with oil , is ther a gasket betwin the two
halvs?

Thank's
Assaf 70'Notch