Re: [T3] Air Cleaner question

Steve come now you found me at the Classic(I sold him his) they are out there,
you just goto have an eye for what you need. I remember I saw a bunch on cars
in the Sacramento area(my first exposure to them) so I would wager that some
has seen them at bugorama swaps?? I have one killer one with the original
serial # filter and one without the filter(the third Steve now owns) If all
fails I will release the later from my grips. I used to think they were a T34
item before someone edutated me. Good luck and let me know.
jason