Re: [T3] Air Cleaner question

On 11 Jan 99, at 9:08, Tom Cloud wrote:

> In my effort to scare up an original air cleaner for my dual carb'd
> '69 fastback I came upon one that looked like it would fit so I picked
> it up. However, it's not complete. The part number on the top is:
>
> 041.129.611.3
>
> It is a paper element aircleaner, not an oil bath.

This sounds like one of the Brazilian setups that came with the
aftermarket dual carbs for type 3s  I don't know where you might find
your missing piece, but you might try Gene Berg.  They have sold
these at times and they will often get parts if you need them and can
wait for their next shipment.  It is possible that they will have
such a thing on the shelf, but it is more likely that they have the
whole thing and will not split it up.

Jim