Re: [T3] Air Cleaner question

TomC=> 041.129.611.3

I have a T3 dry air cleaner, but it has no numbers on it, so I can't
verify it's the same part. It's an unusual option, in any case.

For comparison purposes, on mine: the circular filter can (which takes a
2x8 filter) has a pipe through the rear side for the crankcase breather
and four wire clamps to hold down the top; the intake snout is a little
snakier than stock; the arms out to the carbs are tapered rather than
straight.

I've seen exactly three of these in person. I'd say you have a lot
better chance of finding a stock wet can than the missing piece, and
most folks here will tell you that's a better choice anyway.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Grosse Karmann