[T3] whats a radio?

Radio? whats a radio?
I have an 8-Track player in my T-3 Fastback. really. and it works.
problem is its getting hard to find new tapes.
Ive never had a decent radio in any car ive had, so I usually bring along
a boom box if I go on trips.
Mu buddy's got a new taurus, radio works, casstte player doesnt. I even
leave my car unlocked, who's gonna stealmy 8-track.
John 71 Fastback

incidentally, I like the tshirt contest idea. As long as someone knows
how to get the iron-on part of it done, lets post ideas somewhere.