[T3] T-Shirts

I was wondering what happend to the vwtype3.org T-Shirt idea. I am a
designer at adidas America, and I came across a sample from a vender for a
T-Shirt transfer. Like the kind that is done at the mall T-Shirt places.
These  could be easily sent to everyone and you could place them on
anything that you wanted. I'll look into pricing. It looks like they are
four color process, which means you could have full color photos or
illustration.

I propose that we set up a contest, have everyone send in their entries
and vote. What does everyone think? Lets say we have a deadline of April
for the entries. I'd really like to have a shirt to wear this show season.

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan
'68 Squareback
'69 Squareback chopped 3"