[T3] Looking for...Fresh Air Vents!

Greetings from Croatia!

I am in the home stretch of tearing down the '65 Variant to have it
painted.  I verified what I had thought has been the problem of leaking
fresh air vents -- they are perforated with rust and crumble when touched.
I have always kept the drainpipes clean and free of debris, but I guess
that once the cancerous rust started in the vents, there was no stopping
it.  So...

I need to buy a set of fresh air vents for my '65.  Mine are metal.  I
heard that later ones may be the same shape, but are made of plastic
(better).  I would be interested in either type (as long as the plastic
vents fit a '65).

One of the few things I regret in life is when I came across a Variant in a
junkyard outside of Warsaw that had *perfect* fresh air vents.  I decided
to go back at a different time because no one would ever buy those vents.
Well, I put it off for awhile.  When I finally went back solely for the
vents I discovered that the Variant, with MY vents, went to the crusher THE
DAY BEFORE I RETURNED.  It still pains my heart.

Oh well, any that you may have or have leads on would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

John Kowalski
Zagreb, Croatia