Re: [T3] Tranny Synchro Dilemma

My tranny has 262 K mi on it.. the synchros have been what I would say worn
for 60K or so.  I dont really notice it except when I need to downshift
into a really high RPM in the lower gear like when I hillclimb it, not
normal operation.  My general opinion is that its never worth opening up
and there are special tools needed.

But then again in Croatia, with some skill, it might be worth it.

Keith