Re: [T3] Type 3 stuff for sale

---Steven Ayres  wrote:

> EduardoG=> all I had left of my squareback was a pile of glass and a
> => puddle of oil.
>
> This is heartbreaking, Eduardo. My deepest condolences. May I suggst
you
> post the particulars on your car to the list on the chance that one
of
> us might see it somewhere?
>
> Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
> '66 343 (garaged)

Good idea.... I live in Sacramento... I'll keep an eye out.... gimme
the specks eduardo..... Though if I do see it I probably wouldn't be
able to run fast enough... ;o)

Robert "Sir... I know that it's not your usual route... but could you
chase that funny looking car?" Braun
'73 out of commision back
97 bus ... Regional Transit