Re: [T3] Transmission questions

I use the pertronix in both of my FI cars, with no problems.  You have
to make certain you get the one that is designed for the FI distributor,
and the type III.  They're not too hard to find, but the last one I
bought cost me $85.00 from NOPI, I think.  You can call Pertronix
directly to get the correct part #, but don't buy it from them unless
you want to pay more.

Jake Kooser