[T3] Dark side

And a happy new year to all of you as well

What I would like to clarify is when does a VW be a Dark Side VW.

There has been a lot of talk on fitting new (Subaru? and the like) or non
standard VW motors, or doing body work from fibreglass fenders to Toby
Erkson's little toy. When can you say "I am a paid up Dark Sider". Could
that just be a state of wannabe or does 100 W globes make you a member?

I know this will probably go into the FI vs. Carbs department again, but
some excitement in the new year is always welcome.

Carl van Tonder (A fully paid up wannabe Dark Sider, if you will let me)
66 Fasti (VWrankenstein)