[T3] Personal page back up

Hey Volks,
My personal pages are finally back up to normal.  Go to http://www.icbm.org
and
click on my Squareback.  Apologies to those who had to wait.

The 'Click-n-View' still doesn't check the cache so modem users may want to
stay
away until I can find a better way to speed up the process.  I'm looking for
custom and stock documents to add so if you have anything please send it to
me
(I'll perform some editing but please try to grammar/spell check it, it
makes my
job easier).  So far Allen Moore has the lead with his center brake line
replacement :)  Thanks volks!

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/