RE: [T3] Question on list mechanics.

It's up to the sending author whether they want to share their info or not
so if they sent directly to you then it was their conscious decision.
Unfortunately, some people don't pay attention and will send mail to the
list AND the person, thus the person gets the same message twice.

If you feel the private information would be useful to others then tell the
original author so and ask them to post to the list or see if it's okay if
you post it to the list for them (maybe all the responses together).

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/