Re: [T3] fastback sighting!

I had the opposite sighting phenomena on Thursday.  I did a U-turn  to
check out an early fastback parked on the z7x I was bummed to
discover it was the same one from my neighborhood.
Then on Friday I almost hit a jogger (on my bike!).  I was craning my
neck to check out what appeared to be a late model square with shiny
alloy wheels.  I was trying to imagine Phillip with a set of 17" Porsche
shoes...
It is always sad to see "beater" T3 out there, but that is the norm.
Almost all the restored ones seem to be custom type.  However, I get just
as curious when I see an old ladies grocery getter.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR