Re: [T3] Air filled schlocks

On 26 Feb 99, at 0:54, oofacts@earthlink.net wrote:

> Well, I'm going to take a stab that my Bentley doesn't address this issue...
> I inherited the shocks and were told that they were good to have;

I think you managed to spell them just right!

One of the cars I bought very used came with these. They didn't fit
right, they leaked down, and they didn't perform the shock absorbing
job any too well, either. I got rid of them and solved a number of
problems.

I don't really think that there is anything inherently wrong with the
concept, I'm just not impressed by the quality of the parts out there
in the actual marketplace.

The original shocks are EXCELLENT quality. Anyone out there who would
like to upgrade to something "better" can count on me if they would
like to sell their OE F&S shocks. Most of these are still going after
30 years. They are just starting to fail now, so I am always looking
for good ones.

Jim.