[T3] Not taking sides

Wanting to stay neutralish:
I have another Square in storage that someone gave me.  It's a seventy
something with no engine.  I've only seen it once.  I have a complete FI
engine in the shed for it.  Someday, after a couple other project cars,
it will run with FI.  I'm working on building up FI parts.  I'm even
thinking of making my own controller with a nice Allen-Bradley or Omron
touch screen interface to make performance ÀéH±nts.  Yeah, that
would be cool.

Kevin
someday running both worlds

Speaking of A-B, cat# 800T-N1 closing button to fill in 1 7/32" oiltight
knockouts makes a nice plug for that hole where the wires went through
to the brain.