[T3] Finally got it started......

BOY! After a couple of days of screwing around I finally got my notch
running.

I thought I was getting a good spark but it wasn't until I put new plugs in
that it kicked over. Obviously the plugs were fouled and keeping it from
kicking over. Now it starts up just fine but I'm back to my original
problem, compounded.

It used to be that it would start up fine and run for a few minutes then
once it was warmed up it would stall. Start it again, no problem starting
it but I would have to work the pedal to keep it going.

Now it's even worse. With the new plugs in it starts up and runs REALLY
fast. It will idle like this for a minute or so then die. I disabled the
auto-choke to see if that was the problem but no help.

Sorry to keep asking about this but the only manual I have as a reference
it John Muir's book and they don't seem to cover my carb.

The carb is a Solex 32 PHN-1 and it doesn't look much like the VW carbs
I've seen in the past. It doesn't have the little cam/gear that the idle
screw sits on or even an obvious idle screw for that matter.

Does anyone have any ideas?

It seems to me that there is simply something stuck or something like that,
but I'm at a loss right ïÇanks again,
Bill