[T3] sheet metal for square and Dark Side ap.

I need to find the sheet metal section that reaches from the back seat
to the rear hatch and surrounds the engine lid.  Can anyone help me.

Jasper Webb

Also my application for the Dark Side: I have a 66 square; body modified
to look like 66 panel bus, type 3 engine 2.1 turbo, stock bus wheels and
tires.