[T3] Too many questions

    Sorry about not condensing my questions folks. I just thought some
people would be more interested in addressing one topic over another as they
scanned the thread index.
"Hmmm. Hydraulic lifters? not interested in that.. ooh but here's a thread
on Mahle P&Cs!..."
Guess I got the protocol wrong.

It's just that when you guys get rolling with the jargon, I feel out of it.
Just trying to catch up.

So, uh. Whats the deal with the CV joint? Someone want to refer me to a
Bentley section?

-Mike
Brooklyn