[T3] Fuel pump cover

Hello,

I've got a 64 notch that's having some idle problems. I'd like to
check/clean the screen on top of the fuel pump but I can't get at it.
There is a white/yellow cover on top of the pump and I can't seem to get it
off. It's basically two pieces that look like they should pop right off but
they don't.

Anyone have an idea of how this comes off?

Thanks,
Bill