Re: [T3] Rusty Floorpans

On 19 Feb 99, at 13:20, John Jaranson wrote:

> The quality of the fiberglass work is medium at best.  The
> floorpan section that I got from them varied in thickness by
> 300%!  The quality is probably fine for non-structural parts like
> hinge covers and even fenders, but I am not sure for the
> floorpans.

I agree completely with John about trying to replace your pan with
fiberglass. This is just an expensive and labor intensive way to
hustle your car to the crusher.

As for hinge covers, I never thought too much about them. I have
several good to fair condition OE pairs of hinge covers. What are
they worth. They are yellowed from exposure to the sun, it's amasing
to see the difference in color between the inside and the outside,
but otherwise completely intact. They are available for purchase.

How much do the Innovations copies cost?

Jim