Re: [T3] MOFOCO??

OK, I see that MOFOCO, JC Whitney, and GEX are possible longblock suppliers.
Some suppliers seem to be iffy and some maybe OK.

How about Berg Ent.?  I had a chance to visit their shop in LA last week,
and I am thinking about having them supply me with a machined and
ready-to-install longblock maybe this summer.  They can do some mild machine
work in the heads and counterweight the crank and wind up with a 1.7L
engine.  Anybody have experience with their engine work?
-Mark