[T3] angle of the dangle

new development on my lean cylinders up front problem.
 i was discussing it with the guy in the auto part store and he asked if it
was lowered?   well , yes, but more by sag and bad ball joints than sport
tuning.  aha!  he says he had a buddy with a square and when they lowered
the front it stopped running on two cylinders, he remembered it as being
dual webbers, but this was close enough for me.  i got back home and warmed
up the engine, purring nicely, lifted up the back end of the car and the
idle dropped 200 rpm,  i really had to lift it pretty high  and then i
thought about the angle of my driveway. tried it again on the "level" street
and all i had to do was push down on the front end a little, maybe 3 or 4
inches and the idle dropped right away.
has this ever happened to any of you?
i know there's got to be a few wicked raked type 3's out there(there
probably just all fuel injected)
TIA
Brandon

Too much? Digest! mailto:typL­?puest@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe