Re: [T3] Rusty Floorpans + fiberglass

reasons not to replace your floorpans with fiberglass.

1)Stress cracks caused by getting in and out of the car and moving around
on the floorpans.

2)Fiberglass that is attached by screws to the floorpan frame.  Each
screw will become a stress point for the fiberglass.  Again, cracks will
form.

While boats do use fiberglass on the floors, many times there is a 5/8
sheet of plywood to support the fiberglass.  I just can't see this
happening on a T3...

Scott Keck (while I may be wrong, i just ma be right...)
Luftwagen Gruppe 1