[T3] MOFOCO??

Hiya Volks,
  I am in the process of ordering a longblock engine ( 'Project Streetwise"
1776 motor as seen in the DB&HVW magazine series from last year) from MOFOCO.
  I have done ALOT of engine research so far, and this particular engine seems
to have all you could want in a daily driver (new VW case w/welded #3, new
Mahle p&c's, CW 69 crank, new hyd. cam/lifters, new 042 headÆòÑ . .) - I
also opted for a 'full flow' filter kit (remote type), and the substitution of
Total Seal rings, instead of stock . . . . what I want to know is, does anyone
on the list have any experience with MOFOCO? (ACTUAL personal experiences, not
'well my freinds brother . . . " type of hearsay).
  Please let me know, it isnt cheap, but after alot of looking around, it is a
fair price for what they offer.
   Also, can the stock FI be adjusted to accomadate the new setup? I have read
that with the use of 1.8l injectors, and by adjusting the factory pressure
sensor, with the help of an exhaust analyser, it is possible  . . .  any
thoughts Jim?   :)

TIA

Dan Dockery (soon to be much much darker . . . . )
'71 Square, ' HIP2BSQ'
HP2BSQ@aol.com