RE: [T3] Sloppy Shifter

	The bushing is a
	bit of a pig to replace.

	Dave.

	Boy, *there's* English understatement for ya!  I don't know how much
it's changed T-1 to T-3, but when I had to do my '68 T-1 it was a right
bee-atch!  Disconnect the shifter, disconnect the cage, wiggle it forward,
replace cage, reverse process.

	My '73 T-1 was *far* worse than the '68, but after having
experienced that fiasco, I dealt with the 'Mystery Shift' feature of my '73
(till I slid under that diamond-plate bumper).