[T3] Oooo, can you feel the excitement?

I am picking up my former square Sat. in the am!!!!  FResh engine,
perfectly synched Dells, Empi shifter, Sprint Stars in tow!!!!  I can't
wait...she gets to come to the house and head staight for the garage
though, I am putting new axle boots, heater tubes and a new front wind
shield in her!  She also gets her new driver side door on Sunday and the
ragged passenger front seat removed!  With that, She will be a true work
of art...Faded light blue, red door and rear fenders, one front seat
(till I meet up with Toby E), uga horn and no door panels.  Because she
will be my (foul) weather driver, she gets a MAACO paint job in a month
or so, but at least it is a new coat.  She will also have ner nose
lowered and the Sprints put on once the snow clears!  She will not
really be light or dark, just grey.  Sorry for the ranting, but I love
the fact that she is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Vader"