type III harnesses.  They reproduce 12 or so 914 harnesses, maybe we
could get some type III harnesses made.

Jake Kooser

FromnŠlĀ Thu Feb 18 07:58:30 1999
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:39:46 -0500
From: Jake Kooser <jake_k@ibm.net>
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] vent removal

It may not seem like it at first, but I share the idealogy that
modifying a good original car is not always good.  I have a '71
squareback that I'm the third owner of, and it will be fully restored to
original condition.  On the other (darker) side of the coin, my '73
fastback is such a rustbucket (albiet salvageable), that restoring it to
original would be cost prohibitive, therefore it became a custom
project.

Jake Kooser