RE: [T3] {t3} Porsche rims...

10" PORSCHE rims?  On a Type 3?  Are you serious?  No, it won't work unless
you want to make your T3 a slow off-roader with the suspension jacked all
the way up and possibly removing some of the fender or else put them in the
rear only for drag racing (and tub the body, beef up the axles and tranny
and engine and...).  Turning would be an effort, especially if moving
slowly.

You can get adapters easily, just look in the popular VW magazines.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/