Re: [T3] Caster adjustment

That is exactly it.  Only one notch drop (~2") and it wanders on the
freeway.  I don't even care to know what a 7" drop would be like!  The car
is a little bumpier if you hit a pothole, but otherwise nothing noticeable.
However, you are right, the improved road handling is obvious in the
twisties.  In the corners and the front isn't "pushing" like it used to.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR