[T3] Ride height and quality

I can't keep quiet anymore...or ever as my wife says!  My Notch is
dropped 7 inches in the front and 6 in the rear...The ride is smooth as
butter!  The key?  The right shocks!  I have original boge up front and
Blistiens in the rear.   I had Kick Your Butts in the back before, and
that hurt the back, teeth and neck.  My current set up is smooth, keeps
the tires in contact with the road and the car is stable at 110MPH.  A
re-alignment is required though, and a static version won't cut it (been
there, done that!)  Hope this sheds some light on the subject for those
of you that want to walk on the 'Dark Side'

"Vader"
DDSG member #1