[T3] Bad alignment... help... adjustment? (castor prtoblem)

Hi all,
	I recently undertook a front end rebuild for my '69 Squareback.  The
ball joints and tie rod ends are new,  the beam came out of my parts car
(also a '69 squareback that has never been in a wreck, so the beam is
straight)

	With the old front end, even though it rattled like a jack hammer,
would tack just fine.. ie: It Did Not Pull to either side.

So with the new franken'front end installed, i went down to the local
Sears auto center for a guarrenteed front end alignment.
	Before alignment.... it pulled to the right....

After alignment..  (about 30 minutes ago)  it pulls to the right.. :-(

On the data sheet from the alignment  there is a note saying that it car
my pull to the right due to bad caster alignment.. (not adjustable
right?)

caster front left: 3.7 degrees (within VW specs)
Caster front right: 1.9 degrees (not even close to the vw spec of 3.33
to 4.66 degrees)  :-(

How do i Remedy this situation?

I wasn't all that exact withe my torque on the front axle clamps... (but
i thought i was relatively even)....  could that be the cause?  should i
loosen the beam up and torque the nuts my exactly?

I used the rubber axle bushing that came (on the axle beam that was
orignally) in my car on the new "franken-axle beam"....  should i have
used the bushings from the parts car?

Any info or ideas greatly appricated

thanks
ned