Re: [T3] castor

Ohh boy.. nonono NO you just TOTALLY mssed up your Camber and steering
lock.  the bottom ball joint will adjust steering lock and the top is
camber.  Yes you can affect caster this way but if you just haphazardly
mess with the adjustments you can create dangerous unpredictable handling
and high tire wear.  The Caster is really NOT adjustable if you want the
other specs properlyadjusted.

Keith