RE: [T3] Seats, Engine mount, Brakes

Whilst messing around with my 914 and Square it looks like the rotor will
mount to the hub but you will need to remove the whole drum brake assembly.
Then, of course, make a heavy duty bracket to mount the brake to.  I don't
know about spacing the calipre so it doesn't hit the rim.  I have seen 914
rear brakes on a T3...just wish I'd taken some pictures of the mount.
Well, car show season will becoming around in a few months so I hope to see
the same car again and get some photos.

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, P-Chipped w/Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/

P.S.  Hmm, looks like I know where I'll be "storing" my 914 once I strip it
:)