Re: [T3] REMOVING AIR INTAKE LOUVRES FOR CUSTOM LOOK

Eeek!  There's no need to yell, Chris.  I am planning on using
Innovations early notchback fiberglass fenders on my '73 2L fastback
project.  They come without vents of any kind.  You'll have to make your
own.  I've got some sketched up by an unnamed source (thanks J!).
They're staying under wraps until they actually exist, though.  The
car's in the body shop right now getting some serious rust repaired.  I
should have pics by tomorrow - If I'd known about the shop the fastback
is in now, I wouldn't need to get my squareback repainted again
(GRRRR!).  This shop is going nuts with the thing - they're fixing every
part of the body that can't be removed.  More about the body work later.

Jake Kooser