[T3] Seats, Engine mount, Brakes

Hello all,

I just purchased a pair of low back seats for my Notchback for $50. They
have newer seat covers on them, but need to be redone. I need the chrome
handle thing on one side, I can't remember if it's the pass or driver,
that lifts up to adjust the seat. Anyone have this for sale?

I also need the rear engine mount, that bolts to the body, and the other
bolts to the aluminum fan shroud (I think that's what it is called). Mine
on my '63 is completely missing. If anyone has an extra complete set, let
me know.

One other thing. While I was at German Auto Salvage in Boring, Oregon
(yup, that's the name of the town) I noticed a 914 with complete rear disc
brakes. Will these simply bolt on to a type 3? or is there some other
modifications that need to be done?

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan
'68 Squareback waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback chopped 3 1/2"