RE: [T3] flex plate removal

They sell a gizmo that is basically just a 'U' that fits into the teeth of
the flywheel, and bolts through one of the engine mounting bolt holes.  You
tighten it up a hair, and pop off the rear bolt.  I read somewhere (perhaps
in Muir) that you can use an original jack body for this purpose.  I have
not tried this, and anybody concerned about saving a piece of sometimes hard
to find hardware should be advised against it.