[T3] Club criteria

The criteria to be in this "club" are as follows: Your car must be a 3,
the vehicle has to have 2 of the 3 following items to be
considered. It must:
1--Have body modifications (wild paint, custom bodywork, custom
interior)
2--Custom rims and ride height (Empi, Centerline, BRMs, etc...)
3--Major HORSEPOWER (minimum of 90hp is recommended)
A strong feeling  for all things 'VADER' doesn't hurt.

If you believe that your car meets these requirements, please e-mail me
with a description of your 3, and a photo if possible (for evaluation).
I will then relay it to Toby Erkson. I will confer with Toby, if we
agree that your ride meets the criteria, you will added to this highly
specialized club. There are no dues for this club... but if you want an
iron-on or window sticker there will be a small fee
to cover costs.

Brian "Vader" Fye
64 Der Dunkle Seite Gruppe Notchback
67 Not close to a DDSG Square