Re: [T3] '66 Squareback for $5900

Wow, great evaluation, Everett!

=> I fail to understand why they would replace the seats with red ones.
=> The red upholstery appeared to be factory original, perhaps from '68,
=> as it had some wear.

You didn't mention any other red bits -- a '66 red interior would have
a red dash pad and steering column, I believe. Looks like youÞÎ÷j on
that one.

=> It had factory shoulder belts and no lap belts (dangerous!)

But definitely stock -- I've been looking for a good set of those belts
for three years.

Yeah, $3500 tops.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600 (red interior)