RE: [T3] High miliage t-3 s

> Everyday somebody asks me about the car, not to mention the stares.

Some time back I was driving down Main Street when some teenage boys pointed my direction and said, "Wow, awesome!".

I thought, true enough, and the Squareback's not bad either.

Even tho I drive a Square every day (when it runs, that is), I still must stop and stare when I see another T3.  A dark green Square (Nevada car) came thru town the other day, and I stared and admired it as tho it were a rare work of art never experienced before.

As for Jacobs (author of "Lemon"), I vote that the Tar Committee get together with the Feathers Committee and work out a plan...

Phil (At my age I have all the answers, but no one asks the questions) Dillard
dillard@suu.edu