RE: [T3] Hello dark side

As far as I know only the auto Trans. Type III came out with disks in front,
and the 5-lug / drums on the man. trans.  was here till the Type 4.
(Probably due to the trade embargo on South Africa). Most of the cars were
CKD's but some parts were locally manufactured under licence, i.e..
steering, suspension systems and braking systems.

And now a question.
Would it be possible to implant a suspension system including the brake
callipers and disks from a 1982, 1800 GTI into a Type III
(easily for a backward...oops problems with the spell check...b›”qûMac.)

Thanx

Carl van Tonder
66 Fast (VWrankenstein)
South Africa