RE: [T3] Parting 71 Fast (rusted out)

Being of very low body fat and generally driving by myself I found the
heating system insufficient for me.  I removed the bellows and used steel
impregnated epoxy to 'weld' the flaps closed.  I still don't think I'm
getting enough heat so one of these days the ol' gas heater is gonna get
fixed and installed.  Then it's gooooood-bye heat exchangers, hellllllo
J-tubes! (Please, don't try this at home with a stock T3 :)
   Toby "I wish I could customize my cat" Erkson
ú+”Lorsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/