[T3] Finally updated my web page / Love boat TV stations

Hey all, I've finally had some time to make changes to my web page.  Check
out http://members.xoom.com/Jake_Kooser In the "travěˇgáion, I've added
a page of photos from Catania, Sicily.  I'm out on the Grand Princess right
now, and if all goes well (i.e. no equipment failures) I should have more
time to catch up.  I'll be out here until the 14th of February for a video
production for the "love boat national holiday" that Princess cruises does
every year.  Look for it on these stations if you can:

PAX TV - Philadelphia
CONUS ALL NEWS CHANNEL - Minneapolis
KTLA - Los Angeles
KTVT - Dallas
WOIO (CBS) - Cleveland
WUAB (UPN) - Cleveland
KTVI (FOX) - St. Louis
KPTV (UPN) - Portland (PAY ATTENTION TOBY!)
WSMV (CBS) - Nashville
KOTV (CBS) - Tulsa
WPMI (NBC) - Mobile
WKYT (CBS) - Lexington
WGBA (NBC) - Green Bay
WCHS (ABC) - Charleston, WV
WTXF (FOX) - "good day Philadelphia" show
WUPA (UPN) - Atlanta

I'm also working on getting photos of all my type IIIs up as well.  I just
have to finish wading through the stuff on my zip disk to find it.

Jake Kooser
Reply to address: jake_K@ibm.net