RE: SV: [T3] fuel injection woes? - and Happy99.exe!

The following instructions are valid, just in case anybody is interested.
The info is on the McAffee page listed, and the files it refers to are all
exactly where it says they will be.

Only problem is, from an IS standpoint, I have seen this bogus thing
floating around my office.  Sigh.  Long nights, lots of OT.