[T3] Dark supercharged notch

Thanks to my contact at VW Trends, I will be corresponding with the
owner of that blown Notch.  He and I will be comparing notes and
such...He also is running a Type 1 engine, but don't hate him.  Just so
everyone knows, just because he beat me to the blower, doesn't mean we
can't be friends...after all, his is rear engined and isn't the same
unit that I am going to run.

"Vader"
64 Notch Roadster w/ mid-engine
67 Square w/ Sprint StaÝÜÁot much else yet