From: "Sandin, Karl-Olov" <Karl-Olov.Sandin@MoDoSkog.MoDoGroup.com>
To: "'Keith Park'" <TopNotchResto@worldnet.att.net>, type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: SV: [T3] fuel injection woes? - and Happy99.exe!
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 08:50:26 +0100

HEY!
Watch it with this "Happy99.exe" attachment! It seems to be a nice harmless
firework, but it is a "Trojan horse".
It's a virus that infects your computer when you run the program, but you
won't notice that immediatly. It wont get started until next reboot.
Luckily, it's not so harmful, but it can mess up your computer a lot. BE
CAREFUL WITH ATTACHMENTS AND KEEP THEM OFF THE LIST!
 (Sorry for yelling at you - got upset...)

P.S Keith - I assume you sent this around with good intentions and
not-knowing? If not - shame on you...

/Karl-Olov Sandin (just infected...)
…rnskšldsvik, Sweden