Re: [T3] Electric fuel pump safety

My thought with the oil pressure switch wasn't for an accident, it
was so if the engine ever ran low on oil pressure and I didn't notice
the idiot light, it would shut the engine down.

An oil pressure switch would do the same thing if the engine died
after an accident, which it probably do anyway for whatever reason.

Just some more of my .03.

Regards,
Tom Cloud