Re: [T3] Carpet set install etc.

This isn't really that hard to fix, you just have to drop the wiper
drive assembly.  It means a little squirming around on your back under
the dash.  I think I ended up pulling the clock and ash tray and
removing the fresh air tubes for working space(battery disconnected,
of course!).  Not really something to do in the winter, but wasn't
hard, either.-ñing to have to do that soon, the seals are
getting shot after 10 years, was one of the first things I did when I
bought the car.  Once you have the wiper drive out, clean and relube
it, too.  I think it took me one Sat. afternoon to do.  Remember,
water means rust and corrosion and it gets into the worst places under
the dash.